<< NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2023 >>
- Private entrance/exit
- Private full washroom (towels are provided)
- Double bed (linens are provided)
- Galley kitchen
- Full access to our screen-printing studio across the hall
- $750/week (7 nights)
- This space is for one person
- No smoking in the building
- There is no parking space provided (street parking is available)
- No loud music or noises after 11pm. Please be considerate of our neighbours.
- Accessibility: There are stairs in the space, and there is no accessible exit or washroom
Interested in an artist residency? Fill out our request form and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
What is included in the space?
- Galley kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle and counter space
- Private full bathroom
- Seating for up to 18 guests
Is there guest parking?
There is no designated guest parking. We recommend you arrive early to find street parking.
Is the studio wheelchair accessible?
Sadly, no. There are stairs in the space, and there is no accessible exit or washroom.
Is the space soundproof?
Unfortunately, our space is not soundproof. Please be considerate of our neighbours! Loud music or noises are prohibited after 11pm.
What is your cancellation/refund policy?
- All workshops, parties and studio rentals are to be paid in full at the time of booking.
- No refunds, only credit for cancelled bookings:
- Cancellations/Rescheduling less than 7 days prior to your event incur a non-refundable fee of 50% (as teachers and materials costs have already been paid)
- Credit is available for re-booking within 3 months of your original booking date