* Updated April 24, 2023 *
We are currently operating with a Masking Optional policy, and will continue to follow Toronto Public Health guidelines.
As the decision to wear a mask is one of individual choice, we ask that all members of the community demonstrate respect for each other. Masks are always welcome, and available on site.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms or test positive, please follow the isolation requirements of Toronto Public Health. Individuals who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, or runny nose, should stay home until the fever clears and symptoms have been improving for at least 24 hours.
Please familiarize yourself with what to do if you are a close contact of someone who has COVID-19.
Please remember to follow good hand hygiene practices by washing or sanitizing your hands often.
What is included in the space?
- Galley kitchen with fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle and counter space
- Private full bathroom
- Seating for up to 18 guests
Is there guest parking?
There is no designated guest parking. We recommend you arrive early to find street parking.
Is the studio wheelchair accessible?
Sadly, no. There are stairs in the space, and there is no accessible exit or washroom.
Is the space soundproof?
Unfortunately, our space is not soundproof. Please be considerate of our neighbours! Loud music or noises are prohibited after 11pm.
What is your cancellation/refund policy?
- All workshops, parties and studio rentals are to be paid in full at the time of booking.
- No refunds, only credit for cancelled bookings:
- Cancellations/Rescheduling less than 7 days prior to your event incur a non-refundable fee of 50% (as teachers and materials costs have already been paid)
- Credit is available for re-booking within 3 months of your original booking date